Balcas Permapost Performance Guarantee
Balcas offer a 15 year performance Guarantee on its range of Permapost Incised Rounds and Square Sawn Use Class 4 (UC4i) treated posts.
Terms and conditions apply.
We are able to offer a 15-year performance guarantee for PERMAPOST® Incised posts and strainers because of our quality treatment process:
- All of the timber we use is kiln dried. If the timber is dried prior to treatment it is much less likely to ‘split’ in service.
- Incising is carried out on each post in an area just below and above ground level at the pointed end of the post – this is the critical area that requires the very best protection. Surface incising of ground contact timbers prior to high pressure treatment ensures a consistent depth of preservative penetration, particularly through resistant heartwood.
- All Permapost® Incised Rounds are pressure treated with Tanalith® E wood preservative. One of the world’s most established wood preservative brands, Tanalith® E has 30 years proven performance of protecting timber against wood decay and insect attack.
Making a claim under the Guarantee
In the event that you want to make a claim under the Guarantee please undertake the following:
- Complete the claim form – Click here to download claim form
- Supply proof of purchase (copy of the original invoice / supplier receipt relating to the failed product(s))
- Supply photographic evidence of the failed product(s)
Please use the following map to find our Permapost suppliers. You can search by county or name in the search box provided:
View Balcas Permapost Suppliers in a full screen map